SBI SO Recruitment 2019: The State Bank of India, SBI has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for the post of Specialist Officers (SO). All the candidates can apply through the prescribed format on the official website, the link for which is sbi.co.in
The last date to apply for the same is March 24.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
Total posts: 8
Name of the post:
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (executive education): 3
- Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing): 2
- Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/Risk Management/ International Banking): 2
- Marketing executive SBIL Kolkata: 1
SBI SO Recruitment 2019: Educational qualification required
Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education): Post Graduation in domain relevant to the position with minimum 55 per cent. Further, preference will be given to those having additional relevant qualification.
Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata: The candidate should possess a MBA or 2 years post graduation diploma in the discipline of marketing with 55 per cent.
The candidates should be in the age group of 28 to 55 years. Meanwhile, applicants for marketing executive posts should be in the age bracket of 30 to 50 years.
SBI SO recruitment 2019: Here’s how to apply
- Log on to the official website, sbi.co.in
- Click ‘Careers’ tab on the SBI homepage
- On the new page, click on ‘Recruitment of specialist cadre officer..’ under ‘latest announcement’
- Click on ‘new registration’ and enter the required details
- Again log-in using registration number
- Complete the application form
- Upload all the required documents and pay the fees
- Click on submit
Direct link: https://recruitment.bank.sbi/crpd-sco-stu-2018-19-17/apply
The application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 600 (Six Hundred only) for General and OBC candidates and intimation charges of Rs 100 (One hundred only) for SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidate.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019: Salary package
- Faculty posts: The selected candidates will be paid between Rs 25 to Rs 40 lakh
- Marketing executives: The candidates will get 25 lakh per annum.
Call letter for interview:
The intimation/call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website.
Last date to apply: March 24
Official notice: https://bank.sbi/webfiles/uploads/files/careers/0203191531-Detailed%20Advertisement%20SCO-2018-19-07.pdf