AERC Recruitment 2019: The Agricultural Economics Research Centre, Delhi University has released a notification for two vacancies. These posts are of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor. The eligible candidates are supposed to submit their applications in the prescribed format, on the scheduled date along with originals and copy of other documents. The application are to be sent to the address : Office, Agricultural Economics Research Centre (Delhi School of Economics Campus), University of Delhi, Delhi-110 007.
Last date of submission of application: May 30 2019
- Assistant Professor : 2 seats
- Associate Professor : 1 seats
Assistant Professor :
- Consistently good academic record with at least Second Class or minimum 55% marks (50 % for SC/ST/Differently abled categories candidates) in Master’s Degree in Economics/ Econometrics/ Agricultural Economics/ Statistics/ Agricultural Statistics from an Indian University or equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Must have qualified NET (National Eligibility Test) or an accredited test (state Level Eligibility Test) – SLET/SET in the relevant field. However candidates who have been awarded Ph.D Degree in accordance with the UGC Reg 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET
Associate Professor :
- A scholar with Good academic record and a Ph.D. Degree in Economics/ Econometrics/ Agricultural Economics/ Statistics/ Agricultural Statistics from an Indian University or equivalent degree from accredited foreign University. Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 55% (50 % for SC/ST/Differently abled categories candidates) marks at Master’s level.
- Minimum of eight years of post-Ph.D experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University/College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers in recognized Economic/Statistical journals.
- Assistant Professor : Rs 57,700
- Associate Professor : Rs 1,32,400
- Assistant Professor : Below 40 Years as on May 30 2019
- Associate Professor : Below 45 Years as on May 30 2019