AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2019 Notification: If you are a government job seeker then you have the golden opportunity as the AP Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept has declared huge employment opportunities for youth. The government of Andhra Pradesh is filling up 19,170 vacancies for AP Grama Volunteer Posts. Earlier, 4 Lakh+ Grama/ Ward Volunteer have been declared by the AP Govt.. This is the second biggest recruitment in the state of AP.
AP Grama Volunteer Application is starting from today i.e. on 01 November 2019. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online on or before 10 November 2019.
Candidates seeking to apply for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs should be 10th Passed.
|Notification||AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Aug 15, 2019|
|Official URL||AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019: 1 lakh+ Vacancies for Panchayat Secretary, ANM & Other Posts|
|Education Qual||Senior Secondary|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
More details on AP Grama Vounteer notification is available in the pdf link given below.
AP Grama Volunteer Important Dates:
- Online Application Starting Date – 01 November 2019
- Last date for Online Application – 10 November 2019
- Scrutiny of applications – 15 November 2019
- Interviews by Selection Committee – 16 to 20 November 2019
- Intimation letters to selected Volunteers – 22 November 2019
- Induction and training program November – 29-30 November 2019
- Positioning of volunteers – 01 December 2019
AP Grama Volunteer Vacancy Details
Total Posts -19,170 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2019
Graduation for (Cities) OR Inter for Villages/10th
18 to 35 Years
Selection Procedure for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2019
Selection will be done on the basis of interview
How to Apply for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for ONLINE through AP Grama Volunteer’s website on or before 10 November 2019.
AP Grama Sachivalayam has released the notification for the posts of Live Stoke Assistant, ANM, Electrical Assistant, Grameena Engineer, Welfare Assistant, Women Police Attendant, Digital Assistant etc. at various locations of Andhra Pradesh.
Out of these vacancies, there are 2,880 vacancies for the post of Village Revenue Officer Grade – II which are very crucial for you. Candidates with secondary school certificate exam conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh can apply for Village Revenue Officer Grade – II posts.
Candidates should note that AP Grama Sachivalayam applications are invited through online mode only. In order to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam application, candidates will be required to register through one-time profile registration, then application submission and lastly fee payment through the official website www.gramvolunteer.ap.gov.in. The last date of application is 10 August 2019.
AP Grama Sachivalayam selection will be done on the basis of Written exam. Candidates can also apply for Andhra PradeshGrama Sachivalayam posts through the direct link given below .Candidates must ensure that they fulfill required eligibility before apply for theAP Grama Sachivalayam Vacancy.
- Starting Date of Application – 27 July 2019
- Last Date of Application – 10 August 2019
- Exam Date – 01 September 2019
AP Grama Sachivalayam Vacancy Details
Total Posts -1,60,000 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary – 7040
- Village Revenue Officer(VRO)(Grade-II) – 2,880
- ANMs (Grade-III) – 13,540
- Animal Husbandary Assistant – 9,886
- Village Fisheries Assistant – 794
- Village Horticulture Assistant – 4,000
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II) – 6,714
- Village Sericulture Assistant – 400
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant – 14,944
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) -11,158
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant – 11,158
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III) – 11,158
- Welfare and Education Assistant – 11,158
- Ward Administrative Secretary – 3307
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) – 3601
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) – 3648
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary – 3786
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) – 3770
- Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II) – 3786
Rs. 5000 to Rs 15000
Eligibility Criteria for AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2019
- Panchayat Secretary – Degree
- Village Revenue Officer(VRO)(Grade-II) – SSC
- ANMs (Grade-III) – SSC or Inter and MPHA
- Animal Husbandary Assistant – Intermediate (Vocational) with MPVA, Animal Husbandary Polytechnic Course
- Village Fisheries Assistant – Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma or Intermediate or B.F.Sc/ B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)
- Village Horticulture Assistant – B.Sc/ Diploma (Horticulture)
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II) – Diploma or B.Sc or B.Tech (Agriculture)
- Village Sericulture Assistant – Inter (Vocational)/ B.Sc/ M.Sc (Sericulture)
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant – Graduation
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) – B.E/B.Tech or Diploma
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant – B.Com or B.Sc or B.E/B.Tech or Diploma (Electrical/ Electronics/ Computers/ IT, Instrumentation), BCA or MCA
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III) – Draftsman (Civil)/ Intermediate (Vocational) or Diploma (Civil Engg)/ BE/ B.Tech (Civil), Surveyor Certificate
- Welfare and Education Assistant – Degree
18 to 42 years
Selection Procedure for AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2019
Selection will be done on the basis of written test/interview
How to Apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for ONLINE through AP Grama Sachivalayam’s website on or before 10 August 2019.
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men: Rs. 200/- (Only Application Fee)
- Non local candidate in addition to his/her local district will be charged an additional fee of Rs. 100/- per district (Maximum of 3 districts)