As one of Europe’s most dynamic young business schools, DCU Business School is truly alive with ambition. They have redefined the boundaries of the traditional business school, collaborating on multiple levels with business, with industry and with the government. Being responsive to the needs of people, organisations, economies and societies is at the heart of all of our programmes, and it gives us a momentum not readily achieved by older institutions.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarships, to the value of €5,000, will be applied towards the tuition costs of the Executive MBA programme.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
These scholarships will be awarded to exceptional candidates who have demonstrated ambition and leadership in their academic, professional or personal lives.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
How to Apply: Candidates are asked to submit their CV and a supporting document of not more than 500 words addressing the theme of “leadership and ambition” to Ruth Finnegan at ruth.finnegan-at-dcu.ie. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, noting that the deadline for the Executive MBA is July 31st. Scholarship candidates may be invited for the interview. Candidates are encouraged to apply early as scholarships may be awarded earlier than the programme closing date.