Technavio’s analysts forecast the distance learning market in India to grow at a CAGR of 11% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this reportThe report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the distance learning market in India for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the number of enrollments in the distance learning market in India, which comprises of higher education students and working professionals.
Technavio’s report, Distance Learning Market in India 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors – EduKart- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)- SchoolGuru- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL)
Other prominent vendors
– DLP India
– EMERITUS Institute of Management
– Hughes Global Education
– Sikkim Manipal University
– University of Delhi
Market driver – Emerging methods of distance learning.- For a full, detailed list, view our report
– Complex regulatory environment.
– For a full, detailed list, view our report
Market trend – Collaboration with universities and corporates.- For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
– What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
– What are the key market trends?
– What is driving this market?
– What are the challenges to market growth?
– Who are the key vendors in this market space?
– What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
– What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
[Source:-Satelite Press Realese]