DRDO Recruitment 2019: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for 351 Technician-A posts. All the candidate can apply through the prescribed format for DRDO Recruitment 2019 on the official website, the link for which is drdo.gov.in
- 1 DRDO Recruitment 2019: Registration details
- 2 DRDO Recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
- 3 Name of the designation:
- 4 DRDO Recruitment 2019: Educational qualification required
- 5 DRDO Recruitment 2019: Age limit criteria
- 6 How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2019:
- 7 Application fee for DRDO Recruitment 2019:
- 8 Selection process for DRDO:
- 9 Examination date:
- 10 DRDO Recruitment 2019: Pay scale
DRDO Recruitment 2019: Registration details
The last date to apply for 351 posts in DRDO is June 26, 2019.
DRDO Recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
Total posts: 351 posts
Name of the designation:
DRDO Recruitment 2019: Educational qualification required
The candidates should be Class 10th pass or equivalent from a recognised board or institute.
Also, the applicant should have a certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute in the required disciplines OR
The certificate of minimum one year duration from a recognised Institution in the required disciplines as mentioned in the official notification.
DRDO Recruitment 2019: Age limit criteria
The candidates should be in the age group of 18 to 28 years. However, applicants from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the official website of DRDO, drdo.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘DRDO recruitment’
- On the new page, click on ‘CEPTAM-09/TECH ‘A’Advt’ link available on CEPTAM Notice Board (https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/ceptam/ceptamnoticeboard.html)
- Register yourself click on the “New registration” link
- Once you are registered you can now “Login” to the application module.
- Complete all parts of the application module for final submission of the application
- Pay the application fee and upload all the required documents (The documents should be in JPG/JPEG (jpg/jpeg) format and in proper size as provided for successful uploading)
- Click on submit
Direct link to apply online: https://ceptam09.com/Home/ApplicationStep
Note: For printing the application, one can click on the link “Print Application” available in the home page. You need to Login for printing application, logging on will take you directly to the saved application menu where you will find the application(s) to be printed.
Application fee for DRDO Recruitment 2019:
Fee of Rs 100 is to be paid online through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. All applicable service charges shall be borne by candidates only. The cash/cheque/draft/money order or any other mode will not be accepted in any condition. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection process for DRDO:
All the candidates will be selected on the basis of a computer-based test (CBT) followed by other rounds of recruitment process.
Examination date will be announced on our website at least 15 days before the conduct of the test. Candidates will be informed by E-mail also. Keep visiting our website for latest information.
The e-admit cards of the candidates for examination will be available on our web site https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/ceptam/ceptamnoticeboard.html for download/print at least 02 weeks prior to the exam date.
Candidates are advised to bring the hard copy (preferably colour) of the Admit card to the examination hall along with at least one original and valid Govt issued ID which was specified during the filling up of online application.
DRDO Recruitment 2019: Pay scale
The selected candidates for DRDO recruitment will get a monthly salary of Rs 28,000.