The application process for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) examination for recruitment of clerks in participating banks began on Tuesday.
Only online applications will be accepted and candidates can apply until October 3. Candidates must read the recruitment notification carefully before applying to check eligibility conditions and other details.
Interested candidates can apply for the exam by going to the official website or clicking here.
Steps to apply:
1) Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ on page that opens
2) Enter your basic information on registration form carefully and click on save and next
3) Note down provisional registration number and password displayed on the screen
4) Candidates can open saved data using provisional registration number and password and edit if required
5) Upload your scanned photograph and signature as given in guidelines
6) Fill online application form carefully
7) Use Save and next facility to verify details
8) Click on Final submit button after ensuring all details are correct
9) After Final Submit, an additional page of form is displayed wherein candidates may follow instructions to fill in requisite details
10) Pay exam fee/intimation charges (Application form is integrated with payment gateway)
11) Fee can be paid by using debit cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), credit cards, internet banking, IMPS or cash cards and mobile wallets
12) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated
13) Take print out of e-receipt and online application form
The exam will be held in two phases: preliminary and main. Those who clear the preliminary exam will be eligible to appear in the main. Those who clear the main exam will be provisionally allotted to one of the participating banks.
The preliminary exam will be held on December 2, 3, 9, and 10. The results of the preliminary exam will be declared in December.
The main exam will be held on January 21, 2018. The provisional allotment of banks to successful candidates will be made in April 2018.