IFGTB Recruitment 2019: Institute of Forest Genetic and Tree Breeding (IFGTB) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff and Lower Division Clerk. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 25 November 2019.
Advt. no. 01/2019
- Last date for submission of online application for IFGTB Recruitment 2019: 25 November 2019
- Last date for submission of online application for far-flung areas: 16 December 2019
IFGTB Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Notification||IFGTB Recruitment 2019: Applications invited for MTS and LDC Posts|
|Notification Date||Nov 4, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 16, 2019|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Secondary, Senior Secondary|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 14 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 1 Post
IFGTB Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Candidate must be 10th passed from a recognized Board.
- Lower Division Clerk – Candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized Board.
IFGTB Recruitment 2019 Age Limit – between 18 to 27 years (There will be 5 years of age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for IFGTB Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post of Multi Tasking Staff and Lower Division Clerk through the online mode on or before 25 November 2019. For far-flung area candidates, the last date of application is 16 December 2019. Candidates can check IFGTB Recruitment 2019 Official Notification PDF for more details.
IFGTB Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/ESM/Women – Processing Fee – Rs. 100/- Application Fee – Rs. 200/-