India Post Payments Bank (IPPB),a wholly owned undertaking of the Department of Posts, Govt. of India had announced its 1st recruitment drive for the year 2016.IPPB has invited online applications from qualified candidates who will be appointed in JMG Scale I. Candidates will be selected through a multi stage selection process.
25th October, 2016 is the last date to apply for these 650 vacancies & hence applicants can expect an increase in time to load the application websites.
Name of the Post: Officer (Scale I) 650 Vacancies [General 327 | OBC 176 |ST 49 | SC 98]
1. Starting Date for Online Registration 4th October 2016
2. Last Date for Online Registration 25th October 2016
3. Date of Online Examination December 2016 / January 2017
Here are the important conditions that you need to keep in mind to avoid last minute confusions.
1) Candidates should be a graduate (pass in any degree) as on Sep 1, 2016.There is no specific percentage required.
2) The age limit must be betweeen 20 -30 years of age .While the maximum age indicated is only for general category candidates, OBC candidates get 3 yrs, SC/ST – 5yrs & disabled persons, 10 years relaxation.
3) Candidates who are awaiting their results of the qualifying examination OR who have not passed the qualifying examination on or before 01.09.2016 are not eligible.
4) Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. If CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicate the same in online application.
5) Selections will consist of the following steps: (i) Preliminary Examination (ii) Main Examination (iii) Interview.
Applications need to be submitted online only from 4th October 2016 to 25th October 2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
The application fee is Rs.700 (general/OBC) & Rs.150 (SC/ST/PWD) which has to be made through through ONLINE mode only.
The name of the candidate and his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
Online application link – Click here | Official recruitment notification – click here
An email / SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidates email ID / Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement.