The Department of Revenue, Punjab has released admit cards for Punjab Patwari recruitment examination 2016 on its official website, the link for which is recruitment.punjab.gov.in
As per the schedule, the written examination will be conducted on November 20 across various centres in the state.
Here’s how you can download the admit cards
In order to download the admit cards, all the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website
- Click on relevant link
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format
- Click to log in
- Admit cards will be appear
- Take a printout of the same
The details about candidates’ exam centre, timing for exam and necessary instructions will be provided in the admit cards
It is mandatory to carry your admit card along on the exam date along with a valid ID proof
Earlier, the Director, Land Records, invited candidates to fill 1227 posts of Revenue Patwari and 857 posts of Canal Patwari.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in written examination only. The results of the test will tentatively be out by the year-end.
The total duration of the test will be of two hours.
The test will consist of 100 questions from 8 sections.
- General knowledge: 15 questions
- Punjabi Language: 5 questions
- Mental Ability: 20 questions
- Computers/Information Technology: 15 questions
- English Language: 5 questions
- Accounts- 10 questions
- Punjab History and Culture: 5 questions
- Agriculture: 10 questions
There will also be negative marking and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer will be deducted.
For more update, all the candidates can check the official notification.