Railway Recruitment 2019: The Central Railway has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Indian Classical Dancer and Drama Artist against cultural quota. The application process for these posts has begun from today and will continue till February 18, 2019. The applicants may apply in the prescribed format before the last date.
The candidates should go through the official notification before applying for the posts of Indian Classical Dancer and Drama Artist to make sure that they have all the requisite educational qualifications and experience for these posts. The applicants may visit the Central Railways’official website, rrccr.com.
Railway Recruitment 2019: Vacancy details:
Indian Classical Dancer: 1 post
Drama Artist: 1 post
The Candidates have be at least Class 12 pass or equivalent with at least 50 percent marks.
The candidates should be between between 18 and 30 years of age. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be in accordance with the government norms.
How to apply:
1. The candidates have to visit official website rrccr.com
2. Click on – “Online application for recruitment under Open Advertisement Cultural Quota”.
3. Go through the instructions carefully. Click on – “Click here to proceed for online application”.
4. Click on ‘ “Click here to register”.
5. Fill in the details for registration as per the required fields in the Registration page.6. Select your highest academic educational qualification and fill in the required details.
7. Check each and every details entered carefully. You will not be able to edit these details after once you click on the “Register” button.
8. Registration number and password will be sent to your registered e-mail address, and, a One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered Mobile number on successful registration.9. In case you have entered correct email ID and still do not receive the email, please check your Spam, Junk folder. The email may have come in this folder also like Spam/Junk email.
10. Enter OTP as received on your registered mobile number.
11. Click on – “Verify Mobile No.”
12. Login with Registration ID and New password. Fill in the details of your academic educational qualification. Select your essential qualification Cultural Educational Qualification details (essential qualification) and fill in the details.13. Choose file to upload your scanned photograph and signature.Scanned photograph and signature should be less than 70 kb and 30 kb respectively in jpg format.14. Fill in Bank details for refund of fees to eligible candidates as mentioned in Para 4 of the notification.
15. Click on “NEXT” button or “PREVIOUS” to edit. You will be able to submit your application now.