A Graduate with a Degree of Bachelor of Education from a recognized University with relevant subjects/Elective subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate can apply for the TGTs posts.
Candidates should note that Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test ( TET -Paper – II) conducted by the CBSE New Delhi in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE is compulsory.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||2/26/2019 10:00|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||3/22/2019 17:00|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||3/27/2019 16:00|
|Display of “fee confirmation list” of candidates who
submitted application and fee within scheduled date.
|Schedule of written test||To be notified by
10 Apr 2019
|Gen/ OBC||Rs 800/-|
|SC Candidate||Rs 400/-|
|Persons with disability Candidate||Nil|
i) Graduate from a recognized University with relevant subjects/Elective subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate;
ii) Degree of Bachelor of Education with relevant teaching subject or its equivalent from an Institute recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate;
iii) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET -Paper – II) conducted by the CBSE New Delhi in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE is compulsory.
i) Four years integrated B.A.B.Ed. / B.Sc.B.Ed. or an equivalent course with relevant subjects or an equivalent course recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
ii) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) -Paper -II conducted by the CBSE New Delhi in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE is compulsory.
AGE (as on January 1, 2019)
Age limit for the posts of TGT is 21 -37 years.
Steps to apply online
1. Applications can be submitted only ‘ONLINE’ from 26.0 2.2019 (10.00 AM onwards) to 22.0 3.2019 (up to 5.00 PM) on the website i.e. http://recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in. However, last date to de posit the fee is 27.03. 2019 (up to 04:00 PM).
2. Application fee (non -refundable) amounting to Rs. 800/-(Rs. 400 in case of SC) will be accepted through online mode/challan up to 27.03. 2019 (up to 04:00 PM). Persons with disability are exempted for payment of fee as per instructions issued by Govt. of India. Detailed instructions for submission of online applications and deposits of fee are available on the website i.e. http://.recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in
3. After submission of online application, registration form will be generated. Candidate has to take out two printouts of the registration form and the same has to be brought on the date of verification of documents (if name exists in Merit list) along with original and photo copy of all documents. Print out of online application is NOT to be submitted either personally or through post.
4. Candidates are advised not to disclose password to anybody.
5. Separate application is to be submitted in case candidates want to apply for more than one post/subject.
6. For assistance in submission of online application, candidates can contact on Phone No. 7036270366 from 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM only on working days.
7. All the notices and updates will be uploaded on the website i.e. http://.recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in as such, candidates are advised to visit the site on regular basis. No separate individual intimation through post will be sent.
8. Before applying for the post of TGT, candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement. Eligibility regarding qualification will be checked with reference to closing date for submission of applications.
The test will be conducted by NITTTR, Sector-26, Chandigarh, since the complete work related to the recruitment of TGTs under Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh has been assigned to NITTTR.