Sikkim University Recruitment 2019: Attention candidates, Sikkim University released a recruitment notification for Non-Teaching Posts. The notification was published on the official website of the university i.e. cus.ac.in. As per the notification, the last date to apply is December 20, 2019.
Sikkim University Recruitment 2019: Step to apply
Step 1: Visit the official website of the university i.e. cus.ac.in
Step 2: On the homepage, under the latest notification click on the link which says ‘Recruitment of Non- Teaching position’
Step 3: A new page will appear
Step 4: Click on the appointment notice and read it carefully
Step 5: Come back to the previous page and scroll down to the bottom
Step 6: Click on the link which says ‘Apply’
Step 7: A new page will appear
Step 8: Register yourself and fill up the application form
Step 9: Click on the submit option.
Sikkim University Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details
- Registrar: 1 Post
- Hindi Officer: 1 Post
- Nursing Attendant: 1 Post
- Laboratory Attendant: 1 Post
Sikkim University Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualification
- Registrar: The candidate must have a master’s degree with at least 55 percent in any subject from a recognized university. With at least 15 years of experience as an assistant professor in a central university or in the equivalent grade of which at least 8 years shall be in Associate Professor’s grade and experience in educational administration.
- Hindi Officer: The candidate must have a master’s degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level from a recognised University or he/she must have a Master degree in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level from a recognised University; or Master degree in any subject with Hindi and English as a subject at the degree level from a recognised University
- Nursing Attendant: The candidate must be a Class 10th pass from a recognised School/Board. With thi, he or she must have a relevant experience of two years in government or hospital recognised by the government.
- Laboratory Attendant: The candidate must be a class 10th pass (with Science as one of the subjects) from recognized School/Board OR ITI Trade Certificate in the relevant area.