The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Group ‘A’ officers (Scale I, II and III) and Group ‘B’ office assistants (multipurpose) in participating regional rural banks (RRBs).
The application process has begun and will continue until August 8. Interested candidates should read the recruitment notification, which was issued on Saturday, carefully before applying.
A candidate can apply for the post of the office assistant and can also apply for that of an officer. However, a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre ie for officer Scale I or II or III. Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees/intimation charges separately for each post applied for.
Steps to apply for IBPS RRBs posts:
1) Visit official website of IBPS
2) Click on link running on the page to apply for CRP-RRBs recruitment
3) Click on link for the post you want to apply
4) You will be directed to login page
5) Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register by entering basic information
6) Provisional registration number and password will be displayed on screen
7) Note down provisional registration number and password
8) Log in again using provisional registration number and password through ‘Login for already Registered Candidates’
The online preliminary examination for officer scale I will be held on September 9 and September 10 and September 16 (if required), while that for office assistants it will be held on September 17 and 23 and September 24 (if required).
The results of the online preliminary examination for officer scale I and office assistant will be declared in October 2017.
The main examination for officers (I, II and III) will be held on November 5, 2017, while for office assistant it will be held on November 12, 2017. The declaration of results of main (for officers scale I, II and III) will be done in November 2017 and their interview will be conducted in December 2017.
The provisional allotment of banks to successful candidates (for officers scale I, II and III and office assistants) will be made in January 2018.a