Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019: Meghalaya Police has published the recruitment notification for the recruitment of various posts including UB Sub-Inspector, Unarmed Branch Constable, Fireman, Driver, MPRO Operator Constable, Armed Branch Constable, Driver Constable, Signal Operator, Commando Constable and Follower.
Applications should be submitted online on Meghalaya Police Official Website. Eligible candidates can apply Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 on or before 14 December 2019.
Meghalaya Police Online Application link is also given below. Candidates can directly apply for the link by selecting the post on the prescribed link.
A total of 1015 vacancies are available under Meghalaya Police Jobs 2019. Candidates should fulfill the required eligibility criteria before applying for the post.
Last Date of Application – 14 December 2019
Meghalaya Police Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 1015
- UB Sub-Inspector – 41
- Unarmed Branch Constable – 268
- Fireman (Male) – 37
- Driver – 25
- MPRO Operator Constable – 21
- Armed Branch Constable/BN Constable – 368
- Driver Constable (Male) – 13
- SF 10 AB Sub-Inspector – 3
- Signal Operator – 5
- Commando Constable (Male) – 98
- Commando Constable (Female) – 41
- Follower (Male) – 64
- Follower SF10 (Male) – 10
Eligibility Criteria for SI, Commando, Constable and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- UB Sub-Inspector/ AB Sub-Inspector – Graduation
- Unarmed Branch Constable/Fireman (Male)/Driver/MPRO Operator Constable and Signal Operator – 12th passed
- Armed Branch Constable/BN Constable/Driver Constable (Male) – 9th Class Passed
- Commando Constable (Female/Male) – 10th class passed
- Follower – 5th class passed
- UB Sub-Inspector/ AB Sub-Inspector – 21 to 27 Years
- Unarmed Branch Constable/Fireman (Male)/Driver/MPRO Operator Constable and Signal Operator – 18 to 21 Years
- Armed Branch Constable/BN Constable/Driver Constable (Male) – 18 to 21 Years
- Commando Constable (Female/Male) – 18 to 21 Years
- Follower -18 to 27 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for SI, Commando, Constable and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test, Written Exam and Interview. Trade test will be conducted in place of written test for the post of Follower.
How to Apply for Meghalaya Police Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website from 12 November to 14 December 2019.