South Central Railway has released a recruitment notification for the post of Apprentice on the official website. As per the recruitment drive, more than 4,000 vacancies are available under various trades like Carpenter, AC Mechanic, Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Painter, Diesel Mechanic etc. South Central Railway has invited online applications for the recruitment drive.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the South Central Railway Recruitment 2019 online directly through the official website, the link for which is scr.indianrailways.gov.in. The last date for the candidates to apply for the recruitment drive is December 8, 2019.
South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
Total number of vacant posts – 4,103
Division of posts:
- Number of posts for Fitter – 1460
- Number of posts for Electrician – 871
- Number of posts for Diesel Mechanic – 640
- Number of posts for Welder – 597
- Number of posts for AC Mechanic – 249
- Number of posts for Electronic Mechanic – 102
- Number of posts for Mechanist – 74
- Number of posts for Painter – 40
- Number of posts for MMW – 34
- Number of posts for Electrical/Electronics – 18
- Number of posts for Carpenter – 16
- Number of posts for MMTM – 12
South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Eligibility criteria
Candidates should have passed class 10th/SSC with at least 50% marks. Apart from this, they should possess the degree of ITI in the relevant trade.
Candidates will be required to pay the application fee of Rs 100.
South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both Class 10 and ITI exam.
South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019: How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment drive online directly through the South Central Railway’s official website- scr.indianrailways.gov.in on or before December 8, 2019
Important date to remember:
Last Date of online application- December 8, 2019